Rotary Piston Pumps SC Series
Our Sanitary Specialist for Easy Cleaning without Residues
Features and benefits
- Smallest Clearance
Our special alloy allows for the smallest clearance between rotors and casing
- Constant Conveyance
- Self-Priming Ability
- Conveyance of all levels of viscosity
- Highest degree of Cleanability
- Limited Space within the pump for liquids to pool results in easy cleaning
- With vertical installation a CIP process eliminates the last drop of liquid remaining inside the pump
- Incredibly easy assembly. Completely cleanable and sterilizable with CIP/SIP processes.
- Standard: 95°C, High temperature: 150 °C
- Maximum discharge pressure 1.0 Mpa = 10 bar
Special Features of the SC Series
- Fixed Shaft rotor: disassembly/assembly is now a simple process. Because the shaft is fixed to the rotor, the rotor can be easily and accurately installed.
- Flat head rotor and cover: the heads of the rotor and the cover are flat. This dramatically minimizes the spaces in which liquid pooling may occur.
- Super clean mechanical seal: the mechanical seal is simple and compact in design. There are no o-ring grooves, which may trap liquids and this contributes to easy cleaning.
- Loosening the nut at the reat of the rotor unitized with the shaft enables easy disassembly, making it convenient for maintenance such as replacing mechanical seals.
- Vertical and Horizontal Liquid Flow Available
- Double and Single Blade Rotors Available.