Rotary Piston Pumps AMXN Series
Our aseptic model for highest, germfree standards
Features and Benefits
- Smallest Clearance
Our special alloy allows for the smallest clearance between rotors and casing
- Constant conveyance
- Self-Priming ability
- Conveyance of all levels of viscosity
- High Degree of Cleanability
Incredibly easy assembly/disassembly. Completely cleanable and sterilizable with CIP/SIP processes. Standard: 95°C High temperature: 150°C
Special Features of the AMXN Series
- The aseptic rotary pumps completely isolate the products from the atmosphere to maintain the products free from germs.
- Double layered seal and steam barrier
The seal mechanism in the pump is double layered with a steam barrier on the interior of the two steam pathways inside the pump. This prevents any contamination of the pump interior by airborne bacteria or the like, medium solution: sterile water and steam.
- CIP -JET function
Halls and channels in casing and cover allow self-cleaning without disassembly, creating a very efficient cleaning process.
- Maximum discharge pressure 0.7 Mpa= 7 bar
- Vertical and Horizontal Liquid Flow available
- Double and Single Blade Rotors available.